Turn your pressure washer into a sludge, slurry or water evacuation tool. Pressure energy from the spray of a pressure washer wand creates suction that pulls water, up to 87gpm, through a heavy wall discharge hose. The Hydro Tek muck scupper connects to existing ¼” pressure washer wand quick connect coupler, no other tools required. Part number: ANS04 or ANS55.
- Durable stainless steel scupper will not break, rust or corrode with heavy duty industrial use, will fit tight into corners, and can be used like a scraper to loosen muck.
- Exclusive design works efficiently at an angle and performs up to 45% better than other sludge pumps.
- Extract vertically up to two stories.
- Extraction rate is up to 15 times the pressure washer flow rate.
- Typical debris left in sump pits and troughs such as slurry and small gravel will easily flow out the discharge hose
- Includes 15’ of discharge hose, other hose lengths are available.
- Flood recovery and clean up
- Cleanout of car wash sump pits, settling tanks, and troughs
- Drain fountains, ponds, and small pools for cleaning
- This is also an alternative for a sump pump or similar to suck up sludge, mud, paint or chemicals without pump damage.
2 models to choose from:
Part# ANS04 – size 4.0 nozzle
Part# ANS55 – size 5.5 nozzle