South San Francisco , CA 94080
Fax : 650- 952-9682
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in San Francisco CA are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing is certainly a fast and effective way to clean heavy equipment, floors, and walls. The only trouble is, the oil, grease, paint, chemicals, or other kinds of dirt you are washing off your stuff will flow away into the environment via the waste water.
Fortunately, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in San Francisco CA give you the power to control wash water run off and prevent environmental contamination. Our water vacuums use a combination of vacuum berms and/or muck scuppers to collect waste water and direct it to a bulk tank for easy containment and proper disposal.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in San Francisco CA are often used by disaster remediation professionals as part of flood and water damage cleanup efforts. We offer models that can remove water at 25, 30, or 50 gallons per minute, which is extremely helpful for time-sensitive water damage restoration projects.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in San Francisco CA Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: All too often, the water vacuuming process is fraught with delays because you’re constantly having to stop and dump your collection tank. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in San Francisco CA keep the work moving with no delays, thanks to simultaneous water capture and transfer capability. You can control vacuuming and discharge together or separately, with no loss of vacuum power.
- Reliable Performance: No cleaning professional likes to waste time messing with unreliable equipment. Fortunately, like all Hydro Tek equipment, our industrial water vacuums are designed to deliver exceptional performance in commercial and industrial applications with:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: No matter what kind of surface you’re picking water up from, debris or sediment is bound to get sucked up too. You’ll need to clean out the system to keep this gunk from messing up your equipment. With convenient clean out ports at the bottom of the collection tank, our industrial water vacuums in San Francisco CA are easier to keep clean. The RPV model also has a lift-out basket strainer for large debris. The tanks on the RGV40 model have lift-off lids to make periodic maintenance a breeze.
Want to Learn More?
The best way to learn more about Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in San Francisco CA is to ask your local dealer. You can also order a catalog through our website.