Salem, VA 24153
Fax : 540- 772-6397
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Salem VA are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Whether you’re pressure washing oily machinery, muddy equipment, or a dirty barn floor, all that muck you’re blasting away has to go somewhere. If you’re not careful, it could contaminate your property or lead to storm sewer disposal violations.
With Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Salem VA, you can clean anything without worrying about where your dirty wash water is going. Our equipment allows you to vacuum up wash water and discharge it right where you want it. This might be into a bulk tank in the case of contaminated water, or into the landscape or the sanitary sewer in the case of cleaner gray water.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Cleaning up industrial wash water isn’t all Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Salem VA can do. Our products are frequently used by fire and flood restoration companies when standing water needs to be removed from a damaged property. Large vacuum and discharge hoses give you the capacity to remove up to 50 gpm, while wheel kits and other accessories make our portable units easy to maneuver wherever you need water removal.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Salem VA Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: With most flood vacs, you have to stop work, reverse the pump, and dump the tank every time your collection tank gets full. This is hardly the most convenient or efficient system. With Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Salem VA, you won’t have dumping delays. Instead our equipment gives you the power to vacuum and discharge at the same time.
- Reliable Performance: When you’re depending on your equipment for your livelihood, you don’t want to mess with frequent maintenance or breakdowns. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums are designed to the highest standard and then subjected to rigorous quality control to make sure they deliver the reliable and efficient performance you deserve. Our equipment features:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Whether you are picking up wash water, run off, or flood water, there is going to be some amount of sediment or debris in the water that will get into your system. We’ve designed our industrial water vacuums in Salem VA for quick and easy cleaning to minimize disruptions to your work. For example, all models have convenient clean out ports at the bottom of the collection tanks. The RPV model comes equipped with a lift-out basket strainer to help capture large debris before it gets into the collection tank. The tanks on the RGV40 model have lift-off lids to make periodic maintenance a breeze.
Want to Learn More?
For more information about Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Salem VA, please Contact your local Hydro Tek dealer today through this website, our use our dealer locater tool to get contact info for the dealer closest to you.