Las Vegas, NV 89115
Fax : 702- 639-1843
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Las Vegas NV are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing can be a wet and messy business. As grease, oil, paint, mud, and whatever else you need to remove gets cleaned off, it will contaminate your wash water. Detergents in the water can also be a problem. Depending on the situation, it may not be safe--or legal--to simply let the water run off into a storm sewer or into the ground.
The good news is, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Las Vegas NV give you the power to solve this problem. With the aid of vacuum berms and other accessories, your wash water can be collected and discharged in an appropriate location. For example, if the water is just a bit muddy, you could use it to irrigate the landscape or put it down a storm sewer. But if it is contaminated by chemicals or other hazardous materials, you could pump it to a separate bulk tank.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Las Vegas NV are beloved by fire and flood restoration professionals. Our vacuums feature large vacuum and discharge hoses measuring 2 inches in diameter, plus powerful pumps that can remove anywhere from 25 to 50 gpm depending on the model.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Las Vegas NV Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: All too often, the water vacuuming process is fraught with delays because you’re constantly having to stop and dump your collection tank. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Las Vegas NV keep the work moving with no delays, thanks to simultaneous water capture and transfer capability. You can control vacuuming and discharge together or separately, with no loss of vacuum power.
- Reliable Performance: Mechanical problems have the potential to disrupt your cleaning schedule or even bring an entire project to a halt. Fortunately, like all Hydro Tek equipment, our industrial water vacuums are designed to deliver exceptional performance in commercial and industrial applications with:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Whether you are picking up wash water, run off, or flood water, there is going to be some amount of sediment or debris in the water that will get into your system. We’ve equipped our industrial water vacuums in Las Vegas NV with convenient dump valves at the bottom to make them easier to keep clean. In the RPV model, large debris is captured by a lift-out basket strainer. On the RGV40 model, the entire tank lid lifts off for easy cleaning.
Want to Learn More?
Do you have questions about specific Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Las Vegas NV? Your local dealer is about to become your best friend. Contact them to ask a question, request a catalog, or get a quote.