Imperial, CA 92251
Fax : 760- 355-4492
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Imperial CA are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washers do an excellent job cleaning all kinds of caked-on messes off of various surfaces. The only trouble is, they create a lot of dirty water in the process. When this water is contaminated with grease, oil, chemicals, or detergents, letting it run off into the landscape or down the storm sewer can be a problem.
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Imperial CA will give you control of where your wash water goes, so you don’t have to worry about your impact on the environment. With the aid of vacuum berms and other accessories, your wash water can be collected and discharged in an appropriate location. For example, if the water is just a bit muddy, you could use it to irrigate the landscape or put it down a storm sewer. But if it is contaminated by chemicals or other hazardous materials, you could pump it to a separate bulk tank.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Whether a property has been flooded by storm water or drenched due to firefighting efforts, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Imperial CA are the ideal tool to clean up the mess. With optional wheel kits, you can easily maneuver your vacuum around a property to access different puddles of standing water, then remove this water at up to 50 gpm.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Imperial CA Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: Dumping the tank is one of the most tedious and inefficient aspects of water vacuuming. With Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Imperial CA, you don’t have to worry about this because we’ve built in simultaneous water capture and transfer capability. You will not lose any vacuum power while pumping out.
- Reliable Performance: Mechanical problems have the potential to disrupt your cleaning schedule or even bring an entire project to a halt. At Hydro Tek, we know our clients prize reliability, durability, and performance, and we make sure our water vacuums deliver by building them with:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Whether you are picking up wash water, run off, or flood water, there is going to be some amount of sediment or debris in the water that will get into your system. With convenient clean out ports at the bottom of the collection tank, our industrial water vacuums in Imperial CA are easier to keep clean. The RPV model also has a lift-out basket strainer for large debris. The tanks on the RGV40 model have lift-off lids to make periodic maintenance a breeze.
Want to Learn More?
If you would like to learn more about how Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Imperial CA can help improve operations at your business, please Contact us today to request your local dealer’s contact info, a catalog, or a quote.