Fresno, CA 93706
Fax : 559- 233-2509
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Fresno CA are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing oil, grease, and muck off of heavy equipment or various surfaces can feel really satisfying. The only problem is, in the process of cleaning what needs to be cleaned, you may be contaminating the surrounding area with dirty wash water.
Fortunately, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Fresno CA can put you in charge of where your wash water goes. Our equipment allows you to vacuum up wash water and discharge it right where you want it. This might be into a bulk tank in the case of contaminated water, or into the landscape or the sanitary sewer in the case of cleaner gray water.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Fresno CA are beloved by fire and flood restoration professionals. With a two-inch diameter on your vacuum and discharge hoses, you can remove a large volume of water quickly--up to 25, 30, or 50 gallons per minute depending on the model chosen.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Fresno CA Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: All too often, the water vacuuming process is fraught with delays because you’re constantly having to stop and dump your collection tank. With Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Fresno CA, you don’t have to worry about this because we’ve built in simultaneous water capture and transfer capability. You will not lose any vacuum power while pumping out.
- Reliable Performance: When your equipment is prone to mechanical problems, it’s all but impossible to get work done on time. At Hydro Tek, we know our clients prize reliability, durability, and performance, and we make sure our water vacuums deliver by building them with:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Equipment cleanup is a tedious but necessary task when you’re vacuuming up water that contains debris or sediment. With convenient clean out ports at the bottom of the collection tank, our industrial water vacuums in Fresno CA are easier to keep clean. The RPV model comes equipped with a lift-out basket strainer to help capture large debris before it gets into the collection tank. The RGV40 model’s collection tanks have lift-off lids to give you easy access to the entire interior for cleaning.
Want to Learn More?
If you would like to learn more about how Hydro Tek industrial pressure washers in Fresno CA can help improve operations at your business, please contact us today to request your local dealer’s contact info, a catalog, or a quote.