Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Columbia MO are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing is certainly a fast and effective way to clean heavy equipment, floors, and walls. The only trouble is, the oil, grease, paint, chemicals, or other kinds of dirt you are washing off your stuff will flow away into the environment via the waste water.
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Columbia MO will give you control of where your wash water goes, so you don’t have to worry about your impact on the environment. Our equipment allows you to vacuum up wash water and discharge it right where you want it. This might be into a bulk tank in the case of contaminated water, or into the landscape or the sanitary sewer in the case of cleaner gray water.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Cleaning up industrial wash water isn’t all Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Columbia MO can do. Our products are frequently used by fire and flood restoration companies when standing water needs to be removed from a damaged property. Large vacuum and discharge hoses give you the capacity to remove up to 50 gpm, while wheel kits and other accessories make our portable units easy to maneuver wherever you need water removal.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Columbia MO Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: Stopping work periodically to empty the holding tank on your flood vac can be really annoying. With Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Columbia MO, you won’t have dumping delays. Instead our equipment gives you the power to vacuum and discharge at the same time.
- Reliable Performance: Water removal is often a time-sensitive business, since you need to capture that water before it does damage. Obviously, you don’t want mechanical problems slowing you down. Fortunately, Hydro Tek equipment is designed to deliver reliable performance even under continuous operation. Our industrial water vacuums have:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Whether you are picking up wash water, run off, or flood water, there is going to be some amount of sediment or debris in the water that will get into your system. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Columbia MO make it easy to get rid of gunk with large valves at the bottom to dump sludge and solids. The RPV model also has a lift-out basket strainer for large debris. The RGV40 model’s collection tanks have lift-off lids to give you easy access to the entire interior for cleaning.
Want to Learn More?
Are you interested in using Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Columbia MO? Please Contact your local Hydro Tek dealer today to learn more about our products and pricing.