Tucker, GA 30084
Fax : 770- 939-1814
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Tucker GA are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
No matter what type of pressure washing application you are involved in, waste water and run off from washing activities will be a concern. This is especially true if you are washing off oil or chemicals that cannot go into the storm sewer.
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Tucker GA will give you control of where your wash water goes, so you don’t have to worry about your impact on the environment. Our equipment allows you to vacuum up wash water and discharge it right where you want it. This might be into a bulk tank in the case of contaminated water, or into the landscape or the sanitary sewer in the case of cleaner gray water.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Tucker GA aren’t just for cleaning up water you put out on purpose as part of an industrial cleaning effort. You could also use them to clean up standing water left by a flood, a burst pipe, or firefighting efforts. Large vacuum and discharge hoses give you the capacity to remove up to 50 gpm, while wheel kits and other accessories make our portable units easy to maneuver wherever you need water removal.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Tucker GA Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: Most flood vacs suck water up into a holding tank, which must be emptied periodically. Needless to say, this can be tedious and time-consuming. With Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Tucker GA, you won’t have dumping delays. Instead our equipment gives you the power to vacuum and discharge at the same time.
- Reliable Performance: Unreliable equipment can be really detrimental to your business. You risk getting fined for improper wash water disposal or losing clients in a flood remediation business. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums are designed to the highest standard and then subjected to rigorous quality control to make sure they deliver the reliable and efficient performance you deserve. Our equipment features:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: No matter what kind of surface you’re picking water up from, debris or sediment is bound to get sucked up too. You’ll need to clean out the system to keep this gunk from messing up your equipment. With convenient clean out ports at the bottom of the collection tank, our industrial water vacuums in Tucker GA are easier to keep clean. The RPV model also has a lift-out basket strainer for large debris. On the RGV40 model, the entire tank lid lifts off for easy cleaning.
Want to Learn More?
To learn more about different models of Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Tucker GA, please Contact us for a catalog or else visit your local dealer for personalized service.