Springfield , MO 65803
Fax : 417- 829-3040
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Springfield MO are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing is certainly a fast and effective way to clean heavy equipment, floors, and walls. The only trouble is, the oil, grease, paint, chemicals, or other kinds of dirt you are washing off your stuff will flow away into the environment via the waste water.
Fortunately, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Springfield MO give you the power to control wash water run off and prevent environmental contamination. Our water vacuums use a combination of vacuum berms and/or muck scuppers to collect waste water and direct it to a bulk tank for easy containment and proper disposal.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Springfield MO are often used by disaster remediation professionals as part of flood and water damage cleanup efforts. We offer models that can remove water at 25, 30, or 50 gallons per minute, which is extremely helpful for time-sensitive water damage restoration projects.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Springfield MO Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: With your average flood vac, you have to deal with frequent delays every time your recovery tank gets full and needs to be dumped. With Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Springfield MO, you don’t have to worry about this because we’ve built in simultaneous water capture and transfer capability. You will not lose any vacuum power while pumping out.
- Reliable Performance: If your equipment is always breaking down or needing maintenance, you’re not going to get much work done. Hydro Tek gives you the reliable performance you need for your commercial or industrial cleaning needs, thanks to features like:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Whether you are picking up wash water, run off, or flood water, there is going to be some amount of sediment or debris in the water that will get into your system. We’ve equipped our industrial water vacuums in Springfield MO with convenient dump valves at the bottom to make them easier to keep clean. In the RPV model, large debris is captured by a lift-out basket strainer. The RGV40 model’s collection tanks have lift-off lids to give you easy access to the entire interior for cleaning.
Want to Learn More?
If you would like to learn more about how Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Springfield MO can help improve operations at your business, please Contact us today to request your local dealer’s contact info, a catalog, or a quote.