Signal Hill, CA 90755
Fax : 562- 427-1877
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Signal Hill CA are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing can be a wet and messy business. As grease, oil, paint, mud, and whatever else you need to remove gets cleaned off, it will contaminate your wash water. Detergents in the water can also be a problem. Depending on the situation, it may not be safe--or legal--to simply let the water run off into a storm sewer or into the ground.
The good news is, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Signal Hill CA give you the power to solve this problem. Using vacuum berms and muck scuppers as needed, dirty water can be sent to a bulk tank or cleaner water can be directed to your landscape or sanitary sewer as appropriate. The end result is a neater, cleaner, drier work area, better community relations, and more satisfied clients.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Whether a property has been flooded by storm water or drenched due to firefighting efforts, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Signal Hill CA are the ideal tool to clean up the mess. With a two-inch-diameter on your vacuum and discharge hoses, you can remove a large volume of water quickly--up to 25, 30, or 50 gallons per minute depending on the model chosen.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Signal Hill CA Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: All too often, the water vacuuming process is fraught with delays because you’re constantly having to stop and dump your collection tank. Because Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Signal Hill CA can vacuum and discharge at the same time with no loss of vacuum power, you never have to worry about tank dumping. Instead you can keep working and get the job done faster.
- Reliable Performance: When your equipment is prone to mechanical problems, it’s all but impossible to get work done on time. Fortunately, like all Hydro Tek equipment, our industrial water vacuums are designed to deliver exceptional performance in commercial and industrial applications with:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Whether you are picking up wash water, run off, or flood water, there is going to be some amount of sediment or debris in the water that will get into your system. Our industrial water vacuums in Signal Hill CA make it easy to get rid of gunk with large valves at the bottom to dump sludge and solids. The RPV model also has a lift-out basket strainer for large debris. On the RGV40 model, the entire tank lid lifts off for easy cleaning.
Want to Learn More?
If you would like to learn more about how Hydro Tek industrial pressure washers in Signal Hill CA can help improve operations at your business, please contact us today to request your local dealer’s contact info, a catalog, or a quote.