Seattle, WA 98134
Fax : 206- 622-4560
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Seattle WA are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
No matter what type of pressure washing application you are involved in, waste water and run off from washing activities will be a concern. This is especially true if you are washing off oil or chemicals that cannot go into the storm sewer.
By pairing your pressure washers with Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Seattle WA, you can solve this problem. Depending on the level of contamination present, our equipment can be used to collect water and direct it to the landscape, to a sanitary sewer, or, in the case of severely contaminated water, to a bulk tank.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Another excellent application for Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Seattle WA is cleaning up standing water following a disaster like a flood, a burst pipe, or firefighting efforts. Some models can be mounted on wheel kits to give you a portable tool for removing standing water at up to 50 gallons per minute.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Seattle WA Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: With your average flood vac, you have to deal with frequent delays every time your recovery tank gets full and needs to be dumped. With Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Seattle WA, you don’t have to worry about this because we’ve built in simultaneous water capture and transfer capability. You will not lose any vacuum power while pumping out.
- Reliable Performance: If your equipment is always breaking down or needing maintenance, you’re not going to get much work done. At Hydro Tek, we know our clients prize reliability, durability, and performance, and we make sure our water vacuums deliver by building them with:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Whether you are picking up wash water, run off, or flood water, there is going to be some amount of sediment or debris in the water that will get into your system. We’ve designed our industrial water vacuums in Seattle WA for quick and easy cleaning to minimize disruptions to your work. For example, all models have convenient clean out ports at the bottom of the collection tanks. The RPV model comes equipped with a lift-out basket strainer to help capture large debris before it gets into the collection tank. The tanks on the RGV40 model have lift-off lids to make periodic maintenance a breeze.
Want to Learn More?
If you would like to learn more about how Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Seattle WA can help improve operations at your business, please Contact us today to request your local dealer’s contact info, a catalog, or a quote.