Garden City , GA 31408
Fax : 912- 858-2626
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Savannah GA are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
No matter what type of pressure washing application you are involved in, waste water and run off from washing activities will be a concern. This is especially true if you are washing off oil or chemicals that cannot go into the storm sewer.
Fortunately, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Savannah GA can put you in charge of where your wash water goes. Our equipment allows you to vacuum up wash water and discharge it right where you want it. This might be into a bulk tank in the case of contaminated water, or into the landscape or the sanitary sewer in the case of cleaner gray water.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Cleaning up industrial wash water isn’t all Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Savannah GA can do. Our products are frequently used by fire and flood restoration companies when standing water needs to be removed from a damaged property. Our portable water vacuums give you the maneuverability you need to clean up any and all parts of a damaged property. And with speeds of 25, 30, and 50 gpm, you can get the job done quickly.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Savannah GA Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: Stopping work periodically to empty the holding tank on your flood vac can be really annoying. At Hydro Tek, we give you a better experience. Our industrial water vacuums in Savannah GA can handle water capture and transfer at the same time, so you never have to stop work for tank dumping. You can control these functions together or separately to maximize efficiency.
- Reliable Performance: Unreliable equipment can be really detrimental to your business. You risk getting fined for improper wash water disposal or losing clients in a flood remediation business. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums are designed to the highest standard and then subjected to rigorous quality control to make sure they deliver the reliable and efficient performance you deserve. Our equipment features:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Equipment cleanup is a tedious but necessary task when you’re vacuuming up water that contains debris or sediment. We’ve designed our industrial water vacuums in Savannah GA for quick and easy cleaning to minimize disruptions to your work. For example, all models have convenient clean out ports at the bottom of the collection tanks. In the RPV model, large debris is captured by a lift-out basket strainer. On the RGV40 model, the entire tank lid lifts off for easy cleaning.
Want to Learn More?
To learn more about different models of Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Savannah GA, please Contact your local Hydro Tek dealer for a catalog or else visit your local dealer for personalized service.