San Diego, CA 92126
Fax : 858- 271-5079
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in San Diego CA are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing can be a wet and messy business. As grease, oil, paint, mud, and whatever else you need to remove gets cleaned off, it will contaminate your wash water. Detergents in the water can also be a problem. Depending on the situation, it may not be safe--or legal--to simply let the water run off into a storm sewer or into the ground.
With Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in San Diego CA, you can clean anything without worrying about where your dirty wash water is going. With the aid of vacuum berms and other accessories, your wash water can be collected and discharged in an appropriate location. For example, if the water is just a bit muddy, you could use it to irrigate the landscape or put it down a storm sewer. But if it is contaminated by chemicals or other hazardous materials, you could pump it to a separate bulk tank.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Commercial cleaners aren’t the only ones who can benefit from Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in San Diego CA. Disaster remediation companies also use our equipment as a first step in flood and water damage restoration efforts. Our high-capacity equipment can remove water at up to 50 gallons per minute, which is extremely helpful for projects where water needs to be removed as quickly as possible.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in San Diego CA Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: Most flood vacs suck water up into a holding tank, which must be emptied periodically. Needless to say, this can be tedious and time-consuming. At Hydro Tek, we give you a better experience. Our industrial water vacuums in San Diego CA can handle water capture and transfer at the same time, so you never have to stop work for tank dumping. You can control these functions together or separately to maximize efficiency.
- Reliable Performance: When you’re depending on your equipment for your livelihood, you don’t want to mess with frequent maintenance or breakdowns. At Hydro Tek, we understand the needs of commercial and industrial cleaners and we’ve designed our equipment accordingly, with all kinds of features to promote reliability and efficiency:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Equipment cleanup is a tedious but necessary task when you’re vacuuming up water that contains debris or sediment. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in San Diego CA make it easy to get rid of gunk with large valves at the bottom to dump sludge and solids. The RPV model comes equipped with a lift-out basket strainer to help capture large debris before it gets into the collection tank. On the RGV40 model, the entire tank lid lifts off for easy cleaning.
Want to Learn More?
To learn more about different models of Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in San Diego CA, please Contact your local Hydro Tek dealer for a catalog or else visit your local dealer for personalized service.