Riverside, CA 92503
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Riverside CA are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing is certainly a fast and effective way to clean heavy equipment, floors, and walls. The only trouble is, the oil, grease, paint, chemicals, or other kinds of dirt you are washing off your stuff will flow away into the environment via the waste water.
Fortunately, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Riverside CA give you the power to control wash water run off and prevent environmental contamination. Our water vacuums use a combination of vacuum berms and/or muck scuppers to collect waste water and direct it to a bulk tank for easy containment and proper disposal.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Riverside CA are often used by disaster remediation professionals as part of flood and water damage cleanup efforts. Some models can be mounted on wheel kits to give you a portable tool for removing standing water at up to 50 gallons per minute.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Riverside CA Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: When you have to stop and dump the collection tank frequently, vacuuming up flood water or waste water can become a lengthy and tedious process. Because Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Riverside CA can vacuum and discharge at the same time with no loss of vacuum power, you never have to worry about tank dumping. Instead you can keep working and get the job done faster.
- Reliable Performance: When your equipment is prone to mechanical problems, it’s all but impossible to get work done on time. Fortunately, like all Hydro Tek equipment, our industrial water vacuums are designed to deliver exceptional performance in commercial and industrial applications with:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Equipment cleanup is a tedious but necessary task when you’re vacuuming up water that contains debris or sediment. With convenient clean out ports at the bottom of the collection tank, our industrial water vacuums in Riverside CA are easier to keep clean. The RPV model also has a lift-out basket strainer for large debris. The tanks on the RGV40 model have lift-off lids to make periodic maintenance a breeze.
Want to Learn More?
Do you have questions about specific Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Riverside CA? Your local dealer is about to become your best friend. Contact them to ask a question, request a catalog, or get a quote.