La Verne, CA 91750
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Rancho Cucamonga CA are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
No matter what type of pressure washing application you are involved in, waste water and run off from washing activities will be a concern. This is especially true if you are washing off oil or chemicals that cannot go into the storm sewer.
Fortunately, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Rancho Cucamonga CA give you the power to control wash water run off and prevent environmental contamination. Depending on the level of contamination present, our equipment can be used to collect water and direct it to the landscape, to a sanitary sewer, or, in the case of severely contaminated water, to a bulk tank.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Another excellent application for Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Rancho Cucamonga CA is cleaning up standing water following a disaster like a flood, a burst pipe, or firefighting efforts. We offer models that can remove water at 25, 30, or 50 gallons per minute, which is extremely helpful for time-sensitive water damage restoration projects.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Rancho Cucamonga CA Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: Dumping the tank is one of the most tedious and inefficient aspects of water vacuuming. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Rancho Cucamonga CA let you get the job done faster with simultaneous vacuuming and discharge. You will not experience any diminishing of vacuum power while the discharge pump is running.
- Reliable Performance: Mechanical problems have the potential to disrupt your cleaning schedule or even bring an entire project to a halt. Hydro Tek gives you the reliable performance you need for your commercial or industrial cleaning needs, thanks to features like:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Equipment cleanup is a tedious but necessary task when you’re vacuuming up water that contains debris or sediment. With convenient clean out ports at the bottom of the collection tank, our industrial water vacuums in Rancho Cucamonga CA are easier to keep clean. In the RPV model, large debris is captured by a lift-out basket strainer. On the RGV40 model, the entire tank lid lifts off for easy cleaning.
Want to Learn More?
If you’re ready to get a quote on new industrial water vacuums in Rancho Cucamonga CA, or if you just want more information about a particular model or feature, please Contact your local Hydro Tek dealer today.