Pompano Beach, FL 33309
Fax : 954- 733-7793
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Pompano Beach FL are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
No matter what type of pressure washing application you are involved in, waste water and run off from washing activities will be a concern. This is especially true if you are washing off oil or chemicals that cannot go into the storm sewer.
Fortunately, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Pompano Beach FL give you the power to control wash water run off and prevent environmental contamination. Depending on the level of contamination present, our equipment can be used to collect water and direct it to the landscape, to a sanitary sewer, or, in the case of severely contaminated water, to a bulk tank.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Pompano Beach FL are often used by disaster remediation professionals as part of flood and water damage cleanup efforts. Some models can be mounted on wheel kits to give you a portable tool for removing standing water at up to 50 gallons per minute.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Pompano Beach FL Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: With your average flood vac, you have to deal with frequent delays every time your recovery tank gets full and needs to be dumped. With Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Pompano Beach FL, you don’t have to worry about this because we’ve built in simultaneous water capture and transfer capability. You will not lose any vacuum power while pumping out.
- Reliable Performance: When your equipment is prone to mechanical problems, it’s all but impossible to get work done on time. Fortunately, like all Hydro Tek equipment, our industrial water vacuums are designed to deliver exceptional performance in commercial and industrial applications with:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Whether you are picking up wash water, run off, or flood water, there is going to be some amount of sediment or debris in the water that will get into your system. We’ve equipped our industrial water vacuums in Pompano Beach FL with convenient dump valves at the bottom to make them easier to keep clean. The RPV model comes equipped with a lift-out basket strainer to help capture large debris before it gets into the collection tank. The tanks on the RGV40 model have lift-off lids to make periodic maintenance a breeze.
Want to Learn More?
If you would like to learn more about how Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Pompano Beach FL can help improve operations at your business, please contact us today to request your local dealer’s contact info, a catalog, or a quote.