La Verne, CA 91750
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Pomona CA are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing is certainly a fast and effective way to clean heavy equipment, floors, and walls. The only trouble is, the oil, grease, paint, chemicals, or other kinds of dirt you are washing off your stuff will flow away into the environment via the waste water.
Fortunately, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Pomona CA give you the power to control wash water run off and prevent environmental contamination. Depending on the level of contamination present, our equipment can be used to collect water and direct it to the landscape, to a sanitary sewer, or, in the case of severely contaminated water, to a bulk tank.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Although Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Pomona CA were designed to work with our pressure washers, they are also extremely effective for water removal following flood damage or firefighting efforts. We offer portable models that can be maneuvered into different parts of the building, and with two-inch-diameter vacuum and discharge hoses, a lot of water can be removed very quickly.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Pomona CA Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: All too often, the water vacuuming process is fraught with delays because you’re constantly having to stop and dump your collection tank. Because Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Pomona CA can vacuum and discharge at the same time with no loss of vacuum power, you never have to worry about tank dumping. Instead you can keep working and get the job done faster.
- Reliable Performance: Mechanical problems have the potential to disrupt your cleaning schedule or even bring an entire project to a halt. At Hydro Tek, we engineer our industrial water vacuums to a high standard so you can depend on them to work when you need them to. Our equipment features:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Whether you are picking up wash water, run off, or flood water, there is going to be some amount of sediment or debris in the water that will get into your system. We’ve designed our industrial water vacuums in Pomona CA for quick and easy cleaning to minimize disruptions to your work. For example, all models have convenient clean out ports at the bottom of the collection tanks. In the RPV model, large debris is captured by a lift-out basket strainer. On the RGV40 model, the entire tank lid lifts off for easy cleaning.
Want to Learn More?
If you would like to learn more about how Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Pomona CA can help improve operations at your business, please contact us today to request your local dealer’s contact info, a catalog, or a quote.