Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Fax : 412- 381-2909
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Pittsburgh PA are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing is certainly a fast and effective way to clean heavy equipment, floors, and walls. The only trouble is, the oil, grease, paint, chemicals, or other kinds of dirt you are washing off your stuff will flow away into the environment via the waste water.
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Pittsburgh PA will give you control of where your wash water goes, so you don’t have to worry about your impact on the environment. Depending on the level of contamination present, our equipment can be used to collect water and direct it to the landscape, to a sanitary sewer, or, in the case of severely contaminated water, to a bulk tank.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Cleaning up industrial wash water isn’t all Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Pittsburgh PA can do. Our products are frequently used by fire and flood restoration companies when standing water needs to be removed from a damaged property. Our portable water vacuums give you the maneuverability you need to clean up any and all parts of a damaged property. And with speeds of 25, 30, and 50 gpm, you can get the job done quickly.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Pittsburgh PA Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: Most flood vacs suck water up into a holding tank, which must be emptied periodically. Needless to say, this can be tedious and time-consuming. With Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Pittsburgh PA, you won’t have dumping delays. Instead our equipment gives you the power to vacuum and discharge at the same time.
- Reliable Performance: Water removal is often a time-sensitive business, since you need to capture that water before it does damage. Obviously, you don’t want mechanical problems slowing you down. Fortunately, Hydro Tek equipment is designed to deliver reliable performance even under continuous operation. Our industrial water vacuums have:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Whenever you vacuum up waste water, you’re also going to vacuum up some amount of suspended sediment particles and debris. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Pittsburgh PA make it easy to get rid of gunk with large valves at the bottom to dump sludge and solids. In the RPV model, large debris is captured by a lift-out basket strainer. On the RGV40 model, the entire tank lid lifts off for easy cleaning.
Want to Learn More?
For more information about Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Pittsburgh PA, please Contact your local Hydro Tek dealer today through this website, our use our dealer locater tool to get contact info for the dealer closest to you.