Tampa, FL 33604
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Orlando FL are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing oil, grease, and muck off of heavy equipment or various surfaces can feel really satisfying. The only problem is, in the process of cleaning what needs to be cleaned, you may be contaminating the surrounding area with dirty wash water.
Fortunately, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Orlando FL give you the power to control wash water run off and prevent environmental contamination. Our equipment allows you to vacuum up wash water and discharge it right where you want it. This might be into a bulk tank in the case of contaminated water, or into the landscape or the sanitary sewer in the case of cleaner gray water.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Cleaning up industrial wash water isn’t all Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Orlando FL can do. Our products are frequently used by fire and flood restoration companies when standing water needs to be removed from a damaged property. Our high-capacity equipment can remove water at up to 50 gallons per minute, which is extremely helpful for projects where water needs to be removed as quickly as possible.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Orlando FL Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: Most flood vacs suck water up into a holding tank, which must be emptied periodically. Needless to say, this can be tedious and time-consuming. At Hydro Tek, we give you a better experience. Our industrial water vacuums in Orlando FL can handle water capture and transfer at the same time, so you never have to stop work for tank dumping. You can control these functions together or separately to maximize efficiency.
- Reliable Performance: Water removal is often a time-sensitive business, since you need to capture that water before it does damage. Obviously, you don’t want mechanical problems slowing you down. Fortunately, Hydro Tek equipment is designed to deliver reliable performance even under continuous operation. Our industrial water vacuums have:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: No matter what kind of surface you’re picking water up from, debris or sediment is bound to get sucked up too. You’ll need to clean out the system to keep this gunk from messing up your equipment. We’ve equipped our industrial water vacuums in Orlando FL with convenient dump valves at the bottom to make them easier to keep clean. In the RPV model, large debris is captured by a lift-out basket strainer. The tanks on the RGV40 model have lift-off lids to make periodic maintenance a breeze.
Want to Learn More?
To learn more about different models of Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Orlando FL, please Contact your local Hydro Tek dealer for a catalog or else visit your local dealer for personalized service.