La Verne, CA 91750
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Ontario CA are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
No matter what type of pressure washing application you are involved in, waste water and run off from washing activities will be a concern. This is especially true if you are washing off oil or chemicals that cannot go into the storm sewer.
By pairing your pressure washers with Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Ontario CA, you can solve this problem. Depending on the level of contamination present, our equipment can be used to collect water and direct it to the landscape, to a sanitary sewer, or, in the case of severely contaminated water, to a bulk tank.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Another excellent application for Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Ontario CA is cleaning up standing water following a disaster like a flood, a burst pipe, or firefighting efforts. We offer portable models that can be maneuvered into different parts of the building, and with two-inch-diameter vacuum and discharge hoses, a lot of water can be removed very quickly.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Ontario CA Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: When you have to stop and dump the collection tank frequently, vacuuming up flood water or waste water can become a lengthy and tedious process. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Ontario CA keep the work moving with no delays, thanks to simultaneous water capture and transfer capability. You can control vacuuming and discharge together or separately, with no loss of vacuum power.
- Reliable Performance: Mechanical problems have the potential to disrupt your cleaning schedule or even bring an entire project to a halt. Fortunately, like all Hydro Tek equipment, our industrial water vacuums are designed to deliver exceptional performance in commercial and industrial applications with:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Whether you are picking up wash water, run off, or flood water, there is going to be some amount of sediment or debris in the water that will get into your system. With convenient clean out ports at the bottom of the collection tank, our industrial water vacuums in Ontario CA are easier to keep clean. In the RPV model, large debris is captured by a lift-out basket strainer. The tanks on the RGV40 model have lift-off lids to make periodic maintenance a breeze.
Want to Learn More?
If you would like to learn more about how Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Ontario CA can help improve operations at your business, please contact us today to request your local dealer’s contact info, a catalog, or a quote.