Onalaska, WI 54650
Fax : 608- 783-1244
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Onalaska WI are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing is certainly a fast and effective way to clean heavy equipment, floors, and walls. The only trouble is, the oil, grease, paint, chemicals, or other kinds of dirt you are washing off your stuff will flow away into the environment via the waste water.
Fortunately, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Onalaska WI give you the power to control wash water run off and prevent environmental contamination. Our water vacuums use a combination of vacuum berms and/or muck scuppers to collect waste water and direct it to a bulk tank for easy containment and proper disposal.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Onalaska WI are often used by disaster remediation professionals as part of flood and water damage cleanup efforts. We offer portable models that can be maneuvered into different parts of the building, and with two-inch-diameter vacuum and discharge hoses, a lot of water can be removed very quickly.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Onalaska WI Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: With your average flood vac, you have to deal with frequent delays every time your recovery tank gets full and needs to be dumped. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Onalaska WI keep the work moving with no delays, thanks to simultaneous water capture and transfer capability. You can control vacuuming and discharge together or separately, with no loss of vacuum power.
- Reliable Performance: When your equipment is prone to mechanical problems, it’s all but impossible to get work done on time. At Hydro Tek, we know our clients prize reliability, durability, and performance, and we make sure our water vacuums deliver by building them with:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Equipment cleanup is a tedious but necessary task when you’re vacuuming up water that contains debris or sediment. We’ve designed our industrial water vacuums in Onalaska WI for quick and easy cleaning to minimize disruptions to your work. For example, all models have convenient clean out ports at the bottom of the collection tanks. The RPV model also has a lift-out basket strainer for large debris. The RGV40 model’s collection tanks have lift-off lids to give you easy access to the entire interior for cleaning.
Want to Learn More?
If you’re ready to get a quote on new industrial water vacuums in Onalaska WI, or if you just want more information about a particular model or feature, please Contact your local Hydro Tek dealer today.