Onalaska, WI 54650
Fax : 608- 783-1244
Go anywhere and clean anything with Hydro Tek hot water pressure washers in Onalaska WI
Are you looking for industrial water cleaning equipment that will clean fast and outlast the competition? Hydro Tek hot water pressure washers in Onalaska WI can meet your needs. Hydro Tek gives you:
- Rugged stainless steel construction
- Reliable commercial-grade performance
- Certified for quality & safety
- Designed and built in the USA
- Supported by a strong dealer network
Why Choose Hot Water Pressure Washing
Heat is a very powerful cleaning agent, so hot water pressure washing is always going to clean better than cold water. Hydro Tek hot water pressure washers in Onalaska WI enable you to cut through the greasiest, stickiest, dried-on dirt using water or steam heated up to 250°F. This often eliminates the need for detergents and chemicals.
Find Hot Water Pressure Washers in Onalaska WI for Every Application
Hydro Tek equipment really can go anywhere and clean anything, thanks to our wide variety of hot water pressure washer models. Need to run your pressure washer entirely on diesel in extreme conditions? No problem. Need an exhaust-free unit you can safely use indoors? We’ve got you covered. Our selection of hot water pressure washers in Onalaska WI includes:
- SM Series: Compact, Portable, Gas Powered, Diesel Heated
- SS Series: Mobile Wash Skids - Compact, Gas Powered, Diesel Heated
- SC Series: Mobile Wash Skids - Self-Contained, Gas Powered, Diesel Heated
- SC-X Series: Diesel Powered, Diesel Heated for Extreme Duty
- HD Series: Compact, Portable, Electric Powered, Diesel Heated
- HP Series: Portable, Electric Powered, Diesel Heated with Exceptional Heat Output
- HN Series: Stationary, Electric Powered, Natural Gas, LP, or Diesel Heated
- HE Series: Stationary, Electric Heated, Electric Powered
All of our hot water pressure washers in Onalaska WI are designed to last, with exceptional construction and craftsmanship that can withstand heavy use in the most rugged environments.
Harness the Power of the Spiralast™ Coil
One of the many innovations that makes Hydro Tek hot water pressure washers in Onalaska WI special is the Spiralast™ coil. To create these coils, robotically fused ½ inch schedule 80 steel pipe is cold rolled to protect the steel pipe from fatigue, eliminate weak points at the joints, and enable us to create a safer, stronger coil. The Spiralast™ coil is the only heating coil in the industry to come with a lifetime warranty, giving you one more reason to trust Hydro Tek for reliability and performance.
Contact a Hydro Tek Dealer Today
To learn more about how Hydro Tek equipment can help you achieve your business goals, please contact your local Hydro Tek dealer today.