Niagara Falls, ON L2H 1K3
Fax : 905- 353-9750
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Niagara Falls ON are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
No matter what type of pressure washing application you are involved in, waste water and run off from washing activities will be a concern. This is especially true if you are washing off oil or chemicals that cannot go into the storm sewer.
By pairing your pressure washers with Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Niagara Falls ON, you can solve this problem. Our water vacuums use a combination of vacuum berms and/or muck scuppers to collect waste water and direct it to a bulk tank for easy containment and proper disposal.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Niagara Falls ON are often used by disaster remediation professionals as part of flood and water damage cleanup efforts. We offer portable models that can be maneuvered into different parts of the building, and with two-inch-diameter vacuum and discharge hoses, a lot of water can be removed very quickly.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Niagara Falls ON Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: Dumping the tank is one of the most tedious and inefficient aspects of water vacuuming. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Niagara Falls ON let you get the job done faster with simultaneous vacuuming and discharge. You will not experience any diminishing of vacuum power while the discharge pump is running.
- Reliable Performance: No cleaning professional likes to waste time messing with unreliable equipment. Hydro Tek gives you the reliable performance you need for your commercial or industrial cleaning needs, thanks to features like:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Equipment cleanup is a tedious but necessary task when you’re vacuuming up water that contains debris or sediment. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Niagara Falls ON make it easy to get rid of gunk with large valves at the bottom to dump sludge and solids. The RPV model comes equipped with a lift-out basket strainer to help capture large debris before it gets into the collection tank. On the RGV40 model, the entire tank lid lifts off for easy cleaning.
Want to Learn More?
If you’re ready to get a quote on new industrial water vacuums in Niagara Falls ON, or if you just want more information about a particular model or feature, please Contact your local Hydro Tek dealer today.