Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Motley MN are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing is certainly a fast and effective way to clean heavy equipment, floors, and walls. The only trouble is, the oil, grease, paint, chemicals, or other kinds of dirt you are washing off your stuff will flow away into the environment via the waste water.
With Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Motley MN, you can clean anything without worrying about where your dirty wash water is going. Using vacuum berms and muck scuppers as needed, dirty water can be sent to a bulk tank or cleaner water can be directed to your landscape or sanitary sewer as appropriate. The end result is a neater, cleaner, drier work area, better community relations, and more satisfied clients.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Cleaning up industrial wash water isn’t all Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Motley MN can do. Our products are frequently used by fire and flood restoration companies when standing water needs to be removed from a damaged property. Our high-capacity equipment can remove water at up to 50 gallons per minute, which is extremely helpful for projects where water needs to be removed as quickly as possible.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Motley MN Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: Most flood vacs suck water up into a holding tank, which must be emptied periodically. Needless to say, this can be tedious and time-consuming. With Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Motley MN, you won’t have dumping delays. Instead our equipment gives you the power to vacuum and discharge at the same time.
- Reliable Performance: When you’re depending on your equipment for your livelihood, you don’t want to mess with frequent maintenance or breakdowns. At Hydro Tek, we understand the needs of commercial and industrial cleaners and we’ve designed our equipment accordingly, with all kinds of features to promote reliability and efficiency:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Equipment cleanup is a tedious but necessary task when you’re vacuuming up water that contains debris or sediment. We’ve equipped our industrial water vacuums in Motley MN with convenient dump valves at the bottom to make them easier to keep clean. The RPV model comes equipped with a lift-out basket strainer to help capture large debris before it gets into the collection tank. The tanks on the RGV40 model have lift-off lids to make periodic maintenance a breeze.
Want to Learn More?
To learn more about different models of Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Motley MN, please Contact your local Hydro Tek dealer for a catalog or else visit your local dealer for personalized service.