Milwaukee, WI 53209
Fax : 414- 351-0859
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Milwaukee WI are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Whether you’re pressure washing oily machinery, muddy equipment, or a dirty barn floor, all that muck you’re blasting away has to go somewhere. If you’re not careful, it could contaminate your property or lead to storm sewer disposal violations.
With Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Milwaukee WI, you can clean anything without worrying about where your dirty wash water is going. Using vacuum berms and muck scuppers as needed, dirty water can be sent to a bulk tank or cleaner water can be directed to your landscape or sanitary sewer as appropriate. The end result is a neater, cleaner, drier work area, better community relations, and more satisfied clients.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
In addition to being perfect for wash water recovery, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Milwaukee WI are ideal for flood and fire restoration efforts. With a two-inch-diameter on your vacuum and discharge hoses, you can remove a large volume of water quickly--up to 25, 30, or 50 gallons per minute depending on the model chosen.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Milwaukee WI Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: With your average flood vac, you have to deal with frequent delays every time your recovery tank gets full and needs to be dumped. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Milwaukee WI let you get the job done faster with simultaneous vacuuming and discharge. You will not experience any diminishing of vacuum power while the discharge pump is running.
- Reliable Performance: Mechanical problems have the potential to disrupt your cleaning schedule or even bring an entire project to a halt. At Hydro Tek, we know our clients prize reliability, durability, and performance, and we make sure our water vacuums deliver by building them with:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Equipment cleanup is a tedious but necessary task when you’re vacuuming up water that contains debris or sediment. Our industrial water vacuums in Milwaukee WI make it easy to get rid of gunk with large valves at the bottom to dump sludge and solids. In the RPV model, large debris is captured by a lift-out basket strainer. On the RGV40 model, the entire tank lid lifts off for easy cleaning.
Want to Learn More?
Do you have questions about specific Hydro Tek industrial pressure washers in Milwaukee WI? Your local dealer is about to become your best friend. Contact them to ask a question, request a catalog, or get a quote.