Brooks, KY 40109
Fax : 502- 231-6509
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Louisville KY are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing oil, grease, and muck off of heavy equipment or various surfaces can feel really satisfying. The only problem is, in the process of cleaning what needs to be cleaned, you may be contaminating the surrounding area with dirty wash water.
Fortunately, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Louisville KY can put you in charge of where your wash water goes. Using vacuum berms and muck scuppers as needed, dirty water can be sent to a bulk tank or cleaner water can be directed to your landscape or sanitary sewer as appropriate. The end result is a neater, cleaner, drier work area, better community relations, and more satisfied clients.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
In addition to being perfect for wash water recovery, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Louisville KY are ideal for flood and fire restoration efforts. Our vacuums feature large vacuum and discharge hoses measuring 2 inches in diameter, plus powerful pumps that can remove anywhere from 25 to 50 gpm depending on the model.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Louisville KY Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: All too often, the water vacuuming process is fraught with delays because you’re constantly having to stop and dump your collection tank. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Louisville KY let you get the job done faster with simultaneous vacuuming and discharge. You will not experience any diminishing of vacuum power while the discharge pump is running.
- Reliable Performance: No cleaning professional likes to waste time messing with unreliable equipment. At Hydro Tek, we know our clients prize reliability, durability, and performance, and we make sure our water vacuums deliver by building them with:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Equipment cleanup is a tedious but necessary task when you’re vacuuming up water that contains debris or sediment. We’ve equipped our industrial water vacuums in Louisville KY with convenient dump valves at the bottom to make them easier to keep clean. In the RPV model, large debris is captured by a lift-out basket strainer. The RGV40 model’s collection tanks have lift-off lids to give you easy access to the entire interior for cleaning.
Want to Learn More?
Do you have questions about specific Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Louisville KY? Your local dealer is about to become your best friend. Contact them to ask a question, request a catalog, or get a quote.