La Verne, CA 91750
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Los Angeles CA are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing oil, grease, and muck off of heavy equipment or various surfaces can feel really satisfying. The only problem is, in the process of cleaning what needs to be cleaned, you may be contaminating the surrounding area with dirty wash water.
The good news is, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Los Angeles CA give you the power to solve this problem. Using vacuum berms and muck scuppers as needed, dirty water can be sent to a bulk tank or cleaner water can be directed to your landscape or sanitary sewer as appropriate. The end result is a neater, cleaner, drier work area, better community relations, and more satisfied clients.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
In addition to being perfect for wash water recovery, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Los Angeles CA are ideal for flood and fire restoration efforts. With a two-inch diameter on your vacuum and discharge hoses, you can remove a large volume of water quickly--up to 25, 30, or 50 gallons per minute depending on the model chosen.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Los Angeles CA Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: When you have to stop and dump the collection tank frequently, vacuuming up flood water or waste water can become a lengthy and tedious process. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Los Angeles CA let you get the job done faster with simultaneous vacuuming and discharge. You will not experience any diminishing of vacuum power while the discharge pump is running.
- Reliable Performance: Mechanical problems have the potential to disrupt your cleaning schedule or even bring an entire project to a halt. At Hydro Tek, we engineer our industrial water vacuums to a high standard so you can depend on them to work when you need them to. Our equipment features:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Whether you are picking up wash water, run off, or flood water, there is going to be some amount of sediment or debris in the water that will get into your system. With convenient clean out ports at the bottom of the collection tank, our industrial water vacuums in Los Angeles CA are easier to keep clean. In the RPV model, large debris is captured by a lift-out basket strainer. On the RGV40 model, the entire tank lid lifts off for easy cleaning.
Want to Learn More?
Do you have questions about specific Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Los Angeles CA? Your local dealer is about to become your best friend. Contact them to ask a question, request a catalog, or get a quote.