Deer Park, NY 11729
Fax : 631- 243-4099
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Long Island NY are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing can be a wet and messy business. As grease, oil, paint, mud, and whatever else you need to remove gets cleaned off, it will contaminate your wash water. Detergents in the water can also be a problem. Depending on the situation, it may not be safe--or legal--to simply let the water run off into a storm sewer or into the ground.
By pairing your pressure washers with Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Long Island NY, you can solve this problem. Our water vacuums use a combination of vacuum berms and/or muck scuppers to collect waste water and direct it to a bulk tank for easy containment and proper disposal.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Commercial cleaners aren’t the only ones who can benefit from Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Long Island NY. Disaster remediation companies also use our equipment as a first step in flood and water damage restoration efforts. Large vacuum and discharge hoses give you the capacity to remove up to 50 gpm, while wheel kits and other accessories make our portable units easy to maneuver wherever you need water removal.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Long Island NY Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: Most flood vacs suck water up into a holding tank, which must be emptied periodically. Needless to say, this can be tedious and time-consuming. At Hydro Tek, we give you a better experience. Our industrial water vacuums in Long Island NY can handle water capture and transfer at the same time, so you never have to stop work for tank dumping. You can control these functions together or separately to maximize efficiency.
- Reliable Performance: When you’re depending on your equipment for your livelihood, you don’t want to mess with frequent maintenance or breakdowns. At Hydro Tek, we understand the needs of commercial and industrial cleaners and we’ve designed our equipment accordingly, with all kinds of features to promote reliability and efficiency:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Whenever you vacuum up waste water, you’re also going to vacuum up some amount of suspended sediment particles and debris. With convenient clean out ports at the bottom of the collection tank, our industrial water vacuums in Long Island NY are easier to keep clean. The RPV model also has a lift-out basket strainer for large debris. The tanks on the RGV40 model have lift-off lids to make periodic maintenance a breeze.
Want to Learn More?
For more information about Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Long Island NY, please Contact your local Hydro Tek dealer today through this website, our use our dealer locater tool to get contact info for the dealer closest to you.