London, OH 43140
Fax : 740- 852-6464
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in London OH are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing can be a wet and messy business. As grease, oil, paint, mud, and whatever else you need to remove gets cleaned off, it will contaminate your wash water. Detergents in the water can also be a problem. Depending on the situation, it may not be safe--or legal--to simply let the water run off into a storm sewer or into the ground.
Fortunately, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in London OH can put you in charge of where your wash water goes. Our equipment allows you to vacuum up wash water and discharge it right where you want it. This might be into a bulk tank in the case of contaminated water, or into the landscape or the sanitary sewer in the case of cleaner gray water.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in London OH are beloved by fire and flood restoration professionals. With a two-inch diameter on your vacuum and discharge hoses, you can remove a large volume of water quickly--up to 25, 30, or 50 gallons per minute depending on the model chosen.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in London OH Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: Dumping the tank is one of the most tedious and inefficient aspects of water vacuuming. With Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in London OH, you don’t have to worry about this because we’ve built in simultaneous water capture and transfer capability. You will not lose any vacuum power while pumping out.
- Reliable Performance: When your equipment is prone to mechanical problems, it’s all but impossible to get work done on time. Fortunately, like all Hydro Tek equipment, our industrial water vacuums are designed to deliver exceptional performance in commercial and industrial applications with:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Whether you are picking up wash water, run off, or flood water, there is going to be some amount of sediment or debris in the water that will get into your system. Our industrial water vacuums in London OH make it easy to get rid of gunk with large valves at the bottom to dump sludge and solids. In the RPV model, large debris is captured by a lift-out basket strainer. The tanks on the RGV40 model have lift-off lids to make periodic maintenance a breeze.
Want to Learn More?
Do you have questions about specific Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in London OH? Your local dealer is about to become your best friend. Contact them to ask a question, request a catalog, or get a quote.