Littleton, MA 01460
Fax : 978- 486-3132
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Littleton MA are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing can be a wet and messy business. As grease, oil, paint, mud, and whatever else you need to remove gets cleaned off, it will contaminate your wash water. Detergents in the water can also be a problem. Depending on the situation, it may not be safe--or legal--to simply let the water run off into a storm sewer or into the ground.
With Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Littleton MA, you can clean anything without worrying about where your dirty wash water is going. Using vacuum berms and muck scuppers as needed, dirty water can be sent to a bulk tank or cleaner water can be directed to your landscape or sanitary sewer as appropriate. The end result is a neater, cleaner, drier work area, better community relations, and more satisfied clients.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Littleton MA are beloved by fire and flood restoration professionals. With a two-inch diameter on your vacuum and discharge hoses, you can remove a large volume of water quickly--up to 25, 30, or 50 gallons per minute depending on the model chosen.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Littleton MA Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: Dumping the tank is one of the most tedious and inefficient aspects of water vacuuming. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Littleton MA let you get the job done faster with simultaneous vacuuming and discharge. You will not experience any diminishing of vacuum power while the discharge pump is running.
- Reliable Performance: Mechanical problems have the potential to disrupt your cleaning schedule or even bring an entire project to a halt. At Hydro Tek, we know our clients prize reliability, durability, and performance, and we make sure our water vacuums deliver by building them with:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Whether you are picking up wash water, run off, or flood water, there is going to be some amount of sediment or debris in the water that will get into your system. Our industrial water vacuums in Littleton MA make it easy to get rid of gunk with large valves at the bottom to dump sludge and solids. The RPV model comes equipped with a lift-out basket strainer to help capture large debris before it gets into the collection tank. On the RGV40 model, the entire tank lid lifts off for easy cleaning.
Want to Learn More?
If you would like to learn more about how Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Littleton MA can help improve operations at your business, please Contact us today to request your local dealer’s contact info, a catalog, or a quote.