Lake Charles , LA 70615
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Lake Charles LA are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing can be a wet and messy business. As grease, oil, paint, mud, and whatever else you need to remove gets cleaned off, it will contaminate your wash water. Detergents in the water can also be a problem. Depending on the situation, it may not be safe--or legal--to simply let the water run off into a storm sewer or into the ground.
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Lake Charles LA will give you control of where your wash water goes, so you don’t have to worry about your impact on the environment. Our equipment allows you to vacuum up wash water and discharge it right where you want it. This might be into a bulk tank in the case of contaminated water, or into the landscape or the sanitary sewer in the case of cleaner gray water.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Lake Charles LA aren’t just for cleaning up water you put out on purpose as part of an industrial cleaning effort. You could also use them to clean up standing water left by a flood, a burst pipe, or firefighting efforts. Our high-capacity equipment can remove water at up to 50 gallons per minute, which is extremely helpful for projects where water needs to be removed as quickly as possible.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Lake Charles LA Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: With most flood vacs, you have to stop work, reverse the pump, and dump the tank every time your collection tank gets full. This is hardly the most convenient or efficient system. With Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Lake Charles LA, you won’t have dumping delays. Instead our equipment gives you the power to vacuum and discharge at the same time.
- Reliable Performance: When you’re depending on your equipment for your livelihood, you don’t want to mess with frequent maintenance or breakdowns. At Hydro Tek, we understand the needs of commercial and industrial cleaners and we’ve designed our equipment accordingly, with all kinds of features to promote reliability and efficiency:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: No matter what kind of surface you’re picking water up from, debris or sediment is bound to get sucked up too. You’ll need to clean out the system to keep this gunk from messing up your equipment. With convenient clean out ports at the bottom of the collection tank, our industrial water vacuums in Lake Charles LA are easier to keep clean. The RPV model also has a lift-out basket strainer for large debris. The tanks on the RGV40 model have lift-off lids to make periodic maintenance a breeze.
Want to Learn More?
Are you interested in using Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Lake Charles LA? Please Contact your local Hydro Tek dealer today to learn more about our products and pricing.