La Verne, CA 91750
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in La Verne CA are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing oil, grease, and muck off of heavy equipment or various surfaces can feel really satisfying. The only problem is, in the process of cleaning what needs to be cleaned, you may be contaminating the surrounding area with dirty wash water.
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in La Verne CA will give you control of where your wash water goes, so you don’t have to worry about your impact on the environment. Our equipment allows you to vacuum up wash water and discharge it right where you want it. This might be into a bulk tank in the case of contaminated water, or into the landscape or the sanitary sewer in the case of cleaner gray water.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
In addition to being perfect for wash water recovery, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in La Verne CA are ideal for flood and fire restoration efforts. With a two-inch diameter on your vacuum and discharge hoses, you can remove a large volume of water quickly--up to 25, 30, or 50 gallons per minute depending on the model chosen.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in La Verne CA Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: Dumping the tank is one of the most tedious and inefficient aspects of water vacuuming. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in La Verne CA keep the work moving with no delays, thanks to simultaneous water capture and transfer capability. You can control vacuuming and discharge together or separately, with no loss of vacuum power.
- Reliable Performance: No cleaning professional likes to waste time messing with unreliable equipment. At Hydro Tek, we know our clients prize reliability, durability, and performance, and we make sure our water vacuums deliver by building them with:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Whether you are picking up wash water, run off, or flood water, there is going to be some amount of sediment or debris in the water that will get into your system. With convenient clean out ports at the bottom of the collection tank, our industrial water vacuums in La Verne CA are easier to keep clean. The RPV model comes equipped with a lift-out basket strainer to help capture large debris before it gets into the collection tank. On the RGV40 model, the entire tank lid lifts off for easy cleaning.
Want to Learn More?
Do you have questions about specific Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in La Verne CA? Your local dealer is about to become your best friend. Contact them to ask a question, request a catalog, or get a quote.