Johnson City, TN 37604
Fax : 423- 753-9800
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Johnson City TN are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washers do an excellent job cleaning all kinds of caked-on messes off of various surfaces. The only trouble is, they create a lot of dirty water in the process. When this water is contaminated with grease, oil, chemicals, or detergents, letting it run off into the landscape or down the storm sewer can be a problem.
The good news is,Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Johnson City TN give you the power to solve this problem. With the aid of vacuum berms and other accessories, your wash water can be collected and discharged in an appropriate location. For example, if the water is just a bit muddy, you could use it to irrigate the landscape or put it down a storm sewer. But if it is contaminated by chemicals or other hazardous materials, you could pump it to a separate bulk tank.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Johnson City TN aren’t just for cleaning up water you put out on purpose as part of an industrial cleaning effort. You could also use them to clean up standing water left by a flood, a burst pipe, or firefighting efforts. Our portable water vacuums give you the maneuverability you need to clean up any and all parts of a damaged property. And with speeds of 25, 30, and 50 gpm, you can get the job done quickly.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Johnson City TN Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: Most flood vacs suck water up into a holding tank, which must be emptied periodically. Needless to say, this can be tedious and time-consuming. With Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Johnson City TN, you won’t have dumping delays. Instead our equipment gives you the power to vacuum and discharge at the same time.
- Reliable Performance: When you’re depending on your equipment for your livelihood, you don’t want to mess with frequent maintenance or breakdowns. At Hydro Tek, we understand the needs of commercial and industrial cleaners and we’ve designed our equipment accordingly, with all kinds of features to promote reliability and efficiency:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Whenever you vacuum up waste water, you’re also going to vacuum up some amount of suspended sediment particles and debris. We’ve equipped our industrial water vacuums in Johnson City TN with convenient dump valves at the bottom to make them easier to keep clean. The RPV model also has a lift-out basket strainer for large debris. On the RGV40 model, the entire tank lid lifts off for easy cleaning.
Want to Learn More?
For more information about Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Johnson City TN, please Contact your local Hydro Tek dealer today through this website, our use our dealer locater tool to get contact info for the dealer closest to you.