Grand Rapids, MI 49508
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Grand Rapids MI are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washers do an excellent job cleaning all kinds of caked-on messes off of various surfaces. The only trouble is, they create a lot of dirty water in the process. When this water is contaminated with grease, oil, chemicals, or detergents, letting it run off into the landscape or down the storm sewer can be a problem.
Fortunately, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Grand Rapids MI can put you in charge of where your wash water goes. With the aid of vacuum berms and other accessories, your wash water can be collected and discharged in an appropriate location. For example, if the water is just a bit muddy, you could use it to irrigate the landscape or put it down a storm sewer. But if it is contaminated by chemicals or other hazardous materials, you could pump it to a separate bulk tank.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Whether a property has been flooded by storm water or drenched due to firefighting efforts, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Grand Rapids MI are the ideal tool to clean up the mess. With optional wheel kits, you can easily maneuver your vacuum around a property to access different puddles of standing water, then remove this water at up to 50 gpm.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Grand Rapids MI Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: All too often, the water vacuuming process is fraught with delays because you’re constantly having to stop and dump your collection tank. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Grand Rapids MI keep the work moving with no delays, thanks to simultaneous water capture and transfer capability. You can control vacuuming and discharge together or separately, with no loss of vacuum power.
- Reliable Performance: No cleaning professional likes to waste time messing with unreliable equipment. Fortunately, like all Hydro Tek equipment, our industrial water vacuums are designed to deliver exceptional performance in commercial and industrial applications with:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Equipment cleanup is a tedious but necessary task when you’re vacuuming up water that contains debris or sediment. Our industrial water vacuums in Grand Rapids MI make it easy to get rid of gunk with large valves at the bottom to dump sludge and solids. The RPV model also has a lift-out basket strainer for large debris. The tanks on the RGV40 model have lift-off lids to make periodic maintenance a breeze.
Want to Learn More?
Do you have questions about specific Hydro Tek industrial pressure washers in Grand Rapids MI? Your local dealer is about to become your best friend. Contact them to ask a question, request a catalog, or get a quote.