Garden City , GA 31408
Fax : 912- 858-2626
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Garden City GA are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
No matter what type of pressure washing application you are involved in, waste water and run off from washing activities will be a concern. This is especially true if you are washing off oil or chemicals that cannot go into the storm sewer.
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Garden City GA will give you control of where your wash water goes, so you don’t have to worry about your impact on the environment. Our water vacuums use a combination of vacuum berms and/or muck scuppers to collect waste water and direct it to a bulk tank for easy containment and proper disposal.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Cleaning up industrial wash water isn’t all Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Garden City GA can do. Our products are frequently used by fire and flood restoration companies when standing water needs to be removed from a damaged property. Large vacuum and discharge hoses give you the capacity to remove up to 50 gpm, while wheel kits and other accessories make our portable units easy to maneuver wherever you need water removal.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Garden City GA Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: With most flood vacs, you have to stop work, reverse the pump, and dump the tank every time your collection tank gets full. This is hardly the most convenient or efficient system. At Hydro Tek, we give you a better experience. Our industrial water vacuums in Garden City GA can handle water capture and transfer at the same time, so you never have to stop work for tank dumping. You can control these functions together or separately to maximize efficiency.
- Reliable Performance: Water removal is often a time-sensitive business, since you need to capture that water before it does damage. Obviously, you don’t want mechanical problems slowing you down. Fortunately, Hydro Tek equipment is designed to deliver reliable performance even under continuous operation. Our industrial water vacuums have:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Whether you are picking up wash water, run off, or flood water, there is going to be some amount of sediment or debris in the water that will get into your system. We’ve designed our industrial water vacuums in Garden City GA for quick and easy cleaning to minimize disruptions to your work. For example, all models have convenient clean out ports at the bottom of the collection tanks. In the RPV model, large debris is captured by a lift-out basket strainer. On the RGV40 model, the entire tank lid lifts off for easy cleaning.
Want to Learn More?
Are you interested in using Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Garden City GA? Please Contact your local Hydro Tek dealer today to learn more about our products and pricing.