Frederick, MD 21701
Fax : 301- 695-1411
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Frederick MD are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing oil, grease, and muck off of heavy equipment or various surfaces can feel really satisfying. The only problem is, in the process of cleaning what needs to be cleaned, you may be contaminating the surrounding area with dirty wash water.
Fortunately, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Frederick MD can put you in charge of where your wash water goes. Our equipment allows you to vacuum up wash water and discharge it right where you want it. This might be into a bulk tank in the case of contaminated water, or into the landscape or the sanitary sewer in the case of cleaner gray water.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Frederick MD are beloved by fire and flood restoration professionals. With optional wheel kits, you can easily maneuver your vacuum around a property to access different puddles of standing water, then remove this water at up to 50 gpm.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Frederick MD Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: All too often, the water vacuuming process is fraught with delays because you’re constantly having to stop and dump your collection tank. Because Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Frederick MD can vacuum and discharge at the same time with no loss of vacuum power, you never have to worry about tank dumping. Instead you can keep working and get the job done faster.
- Reliable Performance: No cleaning professional likes to waste time messing with unreliable equipment. Fortunately, like all Hydro Tek equipment, our industrial water vacuums are designed to deliver exceptional performance in commercial and industrial applications with:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Equipment cleanup is a tedious but necessary task when you’re vacuuming up water that contains debris or sediment. With convenient clean out ports at the bottom of the collection tank, our industrial water vacuums in Frederick MD are easier to keep clean. The RPV model also has a lift-out basket strainer for large debris. The tanks on the RGV40 model have lift-off lids to make periodic maintenance a breeze.
Want to Learn More?
Do you have questions about specific Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Frederick MD? Your local dealer is about to become your best friend. Contact them to ask a question, request a catalog, or get a quote.