Deer Park, NY 11729
Fax : 631- 243-4099
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Deer Park NY are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing can be a wet and messy business. As grease, oil, paint, mud, and whatever else you need to remove gets cleaned off, it will contaminate your wash water. Detergents in the water can also be a problem. Depending on the situation, it may not be safe--or legal--to simply let the water run off into a storm sewer or into the ground.
The good news is,Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Deer Park NY give you the power to solve this problem. Using vacuum berms and muck scuppers as needed, dirty water can be sent to a bulk tank or cleaner water can be directed to your landscape or sanitary sewer as appropriate. The end result is a neater, cleaner, drier work area, better community relations, and more satisfied clients.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Deer Park NY aren’t just for cleaning up water you put out on purpose as part of an industrial cleaning effort. You could also use them to clean up standing water left by a flood, a burst pipe, or firefighting efforts. Our portable water vacuums give you the maneuverability you need to clean up any and all parts of a damaged property. And with speeds of 25, 30, and 50 gpm, you can get the job done quickly.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Deer Park NY Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: Stopping work periodically to empty the holding tank on your flood vac can be really annoying. At Hydro Tek, we give you a better experience. Our industrial water vacuums in Deer Park NY can handle water capture and transfer at the same time, so you never have to stop work for tank dumping. You can control these functions together or separately to maximize efficiency.
- Reliable Performance: Water removal is often a time-sensitive business, since you need to capture that water before it does damage. Obviously, you don’t want mechanical problems slowing you down. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums are designed to the highest standard and then subjected to rigorous quality control to make sure they deliver the reliable and efficient performance you deserve. Our equipment features:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Whether you are picking up wash water, run off, or flood water, there is going to be some amount of sediment or debris in the water that will get into your system. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Deer Park NY make it easy to get rid of gunk with large valves at the bottom to dump sludge and solids. The RPV model comes equipped with a lift-out basket strainer to help capture large debris before it gets into the collection tank. On the RGV40 model, the entire tank lid lifts off for easy cleaning.
Want to Learn More?
Are you interested in using Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Deer Park NY? Please Contact your local Hydro Tek dealer today to learn more about our products and pricing.