De Pere, WI 54115
Fax : 920- 337-9676
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in De Pere WI are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing oil, grease, and muck off of heavy equipment or various surfaces can feel really satisfying. The only problem is, in the process of cleaning what needs to be cleaned, you may be contaminating the surrounding area with dirty wash water.
The good news is, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in De Pere WI give you the power to solve this problem. With the aid of vacuum berms and other accessories, your wash water can be collected and discharged in an appropriate location. For example, if the water is just a bit muddy, you could use it to irrigate the landscape or put it down a storm sewer. But if it is contaminated by chemicals or other hazardous materials, you could pump it to a separate bulk tank.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in De Pere WI are beloved by fire and flood restoration professionals. Our vacuums feature large vacuum and discharge hoses measuring 2 inches in diameter, plus powerful pumps that can remove anywhere from 25 to 50 gpm depending on the model.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in De Pere WI Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: When you have to stop and dump the collection tank frequently, vacuuming up flood water or waste water can become a lengthy and tedious process. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in De Pere WI keep the work moving with no delays, thanks to simultaneous water capture and transfer capability. You can control vacuuming and discharge together or separately, with no loss of vacuum power.
- Reliable Performance: When your equipment is prone to mechanical problems, it’s all but impossible to get work done on time. At Hydro Tek, we engineer our industrial water vacuums to a high standard so you can depend on them to work when you need them to. Our equipment features:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Equipment cleanup is a tedious but necessary task when you’re vacuuming up water that contains debris or sediment. We’ve equipped our industrial water vacuums in De Pere WI with convenient dump valves at the bottom to make them easier to keep clean. The RPV model comes equipped with a lift-out basket strainer to help capture large debris before it gets into the collection tank. The tanks on the RGV40 model have lift-off lids to make periodic maintenance a breeze.
Want to Learn More?
Do you have questions about specific Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in De Pere WI? Your local dealer is about to become your best friend. Contact them to ask a question, request a catalog, or get a quote.