La Verne, CA 91750
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Corona CA are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Whether you’re pressure washing oily machinery, muddy equipment, or a dirty barn floor, all that muck you’re blasting away has to go somewhere. If you’re not careful, it could contaminate your property or lead to storm sewer disposal violations.
The good news is, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Corona CA give you the power to solve this problem. Using vacuum berms and muck scuppers as needed, dirty water can be sent to a bulk tank or cleaner water can be directed to your landscape or sanitary sewer as appropriate. The end result is a neater, cleaner, drier work area, better community relations, and more satisfied clients.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
In addition to being perfect for wash water recovery, Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Corona CA are ideal for flood and fire restoration efforts. Our vacuums feature large vacuum and discharge hoses measuring 2 inches in diameter, plus powerful pumps that can remove anywhere from 25 to 50 gpm depending on the model.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Corona CA Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: Dumping the tank is one of the most tedious and inefficient aspects of water vacuuming. Because Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Corona CA can vacuum and discharge at the same time with no loss of vacuum power, you never have to worry about tank dumping. Instead you can keep working and get the job done faster.
- Reliable Performance: No cleaning professional likes to waste time messing with unreliable equipment. At Hydro Tek, we know our clients prize reliability, durability, and performance, and we make sure our water vacuums deliver by building them with:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Whether you are picking up wash water, run off, or flood water, there is going to be some amount of sediment or debris in the water that will get into your system. With convenient clean out ports at the bottom of the collection tank, our industrial water vacuums in Corona CA are easier to keep clean. The RPV model also has a lift-out basket strainer for large debris. The tanks on the RGV40 model have lift-off lids to make periodic maintenance a breeze.
Want to Learn More?
If you would like to learn more about how Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Corona CA can help improve operations at your business, please Contact us today to request your local dealer’s contact info, a catalog, or a quote.