Austin, TX 78744
Fax : 512- 442-3190
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Austin TX are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
Pressure washing oil, grease, and muck off of heavy equipment or various surfaces can feel really satisfying. The only problem is, in the process of cleaning what needs to be cleaned, you may be contaminating the surrounding area with dirty wash water.
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Austin TX will give you control of where your wash water goes, so you don’t have to worry about your impact on the environment. Our equipment allows you to vacuum up wash water and discharge it right where you want it. This might be into a bulk tank in the case of contaminated water, or into the landscape or the sanitary sewer in the case of cleaner gray water.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Commercial cleaners aren’t the only ones who can benefit from Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Austin TX. Disaster remediation companies also use our equipment as a first step in flood and water damage restoration efforts. Our high-capacity equipment can remove water at up to 50 gallons per minute, which is extremely helpful for projects where water needs to be removed as quickly as possible.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Austin TX Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: With most flood vacs, you have to stop work, reverse the pump, and dump the tank every time your collection tank gets full. This is hardly the most convenient or efficient system. We’ve eliminated this problem for you. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Austin TX can capture and transfer water at the same time with no loss of suction power.
- Reliable Performance: Unreliable equipment can be really detrimental to your business. You risk getting fined for improper wash water disposal or losing clients in a flood remediation business. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums are designed to the highest standard and then subjected to rigorous quality control to make sure they deliver the reliable and efficient performance you deserve. Our equipment features:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Whenever you vacuum up waste water, you’re also going to vacuum up some amount of suspended sediment particles and debris. With convenient clean out ports at the bottom of the collection tank, our industrial water vacuums in Austin TX are easier to keep clean. The RPV model comes equipped with a lift-out basket strainer to help capture large debris before it gets into the collection tank. The tanks on the RGV40 model have lift-off lids to make periodic maintenance a breeze.
Want to Learn More?
For more information about Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Austin TX, please Contact your local Hydro Tek dealer today through this website, our use our dealer locater tool to get contact info for the dealer closest to you.