Albuquerque, NM 87111
Fax : 505- 821-6978
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Albuquerque NM are the perfect partner for your pressure washer.
No matter what type of pressure washing application you are involved in, waste water and run off from washing activities will be a concern. This is especially true if you are washing off oil or chemicals that cannot go into the storm sewer.
By pairing your pressure washers with Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Albuquerque NM, you can solve this problem. Depending on the level of contamination present, our equipment can be used to collect water and direct it to the landscape, to a sanitary sewer, or, in the case of severely contaminated water, to a bulk tank.
Ideal for Disaster Recovery
Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Albuquerque NM aren’t just for cleaning up water you put out on purpose as part of an industrial cleaning effort. You could also use them to clean up standing water left by a flood, a burst pipe, or firefighting efforts. Large vacuum and discharge hoses give you the capacity to remove up to 50 gpm, while wheel kits and other accessories make our portable units easy to maneuver wherever you need water removal.
3 Ways Hydro Tek Industrial Water Vacuums in Albuquerque NM Save Time on the Job Site
- No Tank Dumping: Stopping work periodically to empty the holding tank on your flood vac can be really annoying. We’ve eliminated this problem for you. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Albuquerque NM can capture and transfer water at the same time with no loss of suction power.
- Reliable Performance: When you’re depending on your equipment for your livelihood, you don’t want to mess with frequent maintenance or breakdowns. At Hydro Tek, we understand the needs of commercial and industrial cleaners and we’ve designed our equipment accordingly, with all kinds of features to promote reliability and efficiency:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Non-corrosive collection tanks
- High water level vacuum shut off protection
- Reliable gas or electric powered blowers and pumps
- Air and debris filters to protect blower and pumps from damage
- Heavy-duty wheel kits for portable units
- Quick Cleanup: Whether you are picking up wash water, run off, or flood water, there is going to be some amount of sediment or debris in the water that will get into your system. Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Albuquerque NM make it easy to get rid of gunk with large valves at the bottom to dump sludge and solids. In the RPV model, large debris is captured by a lift-out basket strainer. The RGV40 model’s collection tanks have lift-off lids to give you easy access to the entire interior for cleaning.
Want to Learn More?
Are you interested in using Hydro Tek industrial water vacuums in Albuquerque NM? Please Contact your local Hydro Tek dealer today to learn more about our products and pricing.